MONDAY - What'f for Dinner? 6/6
  Re: (...)
It is Monday, isn't it? What's on the menu for everyone?

Not sure here, yet.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: MONDAY - What'f for Dinner? 6/6 by cjs (It is Monday, isn't ...)
Changed my mind already. My cooking friend made this last week and the family "devoured it".

http://noblepig.com/2010/03/13/pork-tend...sauce.aspx
  Re: Re: MONDAY - What'f for Dinner? 6/6 by Trixxee (Changed my mind alre...)
Clam Chowder I think
  Re: Re: MONDAY - What'f for Dinner? 6/6 by piano226 (Clam Chowder I think...)
We're having strip steaks on the grill with leftover potato salad and baked beans from yesterday. Since I don't have to cook anything today, I'm playing around with a salad for the mystery meal.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: MONDAY - What'f for Dinner? 6/6 by Mare749 (We're having strip s...)
Menu is set for today - leftover chicken thighs and brussels sprouts and adding a barley & black bean salad, which I just made and it's a keeper!!

Clam Chowder - I've gone so far as to put the 51 oz. can of clams on the counter to make chowder.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: MONDAY - What'f for Dinner? 6/6 by cjs (Menu is set for toda...)
We had Chili Dogs with Onion Slaw from one of the C@H grilling cookbooks. Yum!
  Re: Re: MONDAY - What'f for Dinner? 6/6 by cjs (Menu is set for toda...)
Lesson learned! A dull knife and a hardened lemon half from the back of the fridge are not good together. That 1 1/2 t of lemon juice was not worth nearly cutting my middle finger off at the first joint! I'm not sure, but it seemed like the knife hit the bone. I didn't go for stitches yet, but.........
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: MONDAY - What'f for Dinner? 6/6 by Gourmet_Mom (Lesson learned! A d...)
Yikes, that doesn't sound very good, Daphne. Maybe you should have that looked at...

Jean, I'll be looking forward to trying that salad one day...
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: MONDAY - What'f for Dinner? 6/6 by Mare749 (Yikes, that doesn't ...)
William says it looks fine. The feeling finally came back and it suddenly hurts like he**!!!!!! He says I'll be okay. He said he's had worse. Typing is a bear, too.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: MONDAY - What'f for Dinner? 6/6 by Gourmet_Mom (William says it look...)
I've cut my fingers so many times it's terrible. If you think you need stitches, don't wait. There is a time after it's too late for them.... learned that the hard way!

For dinner tonight, I made Steamed Baby Bok Choy with Salmon and Tomato Vinaigrette It's a keeper!