What's for Dinner Tuesday, 6/7??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu today?

Our weather is changing....at least we had 4 days of spring. I'm playing with bread dough (2 batches working overnight) to make some mini/slider size buns, so will probably have sandwiches of some sort. AND, more artichokes!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner Tuesday, 6/7?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
sure wish I had room to grow them, very rarely even see them in the stores here. We have a smorgasbord of catering leftovers, so it will be a real hodege podge tonight.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner Tuesday, 6/7?? by Lorraine (sure wish I had room...)
Tequila lime grilled/glazed chicken, yellow rice and a big salad (to take up that half of the plate).
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner Tuesday, 6/7?? by Trixxee (Tequila lime grilled...)
Pork tenderloin, Asian glaze and Best Bok Choy
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner Tuesday, 6/7?? by HomeCulinarian (Pork tenderloin, Asi...)
I have 2 small halibut filets that I think I'll grill
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner Tuesday, 6/7?? by DFen911 (I have 2 small halib...)
I've got alot of basil and some zukes that need to be used. I was thinking of making a pesto out of the basil and add to fried zukes and onion over linguine with some "lobster mates" or something like that.
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner Tuesday, 6/7?? by farnfam (I've got alot of bas...)
I'm going to try to make Chicken Piccata (more lemons....OIY) with leftover salad.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner Tuesday, 6/7?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm going to try to ...)
Just wanted to pop back in to say this thrown together meal of stuff I needed to use before expiration, was in fact awesome!! I hope the basil keeps up the good work, I plan to make many more pesto combos over the summer, YUM
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner Tuesday, 6/7?? by farnfam (Just wanted to pop b...)
Well, I had a productive day - tried two bread recipes for mini-buns. One from a book I've had forever, Local Breads -

[Image: LocalBread1.jpg]

[Image: LocalBreadBaked.jpg]
and this one from Chuck Love over on another forum - Slipper ciabatta -
[Image: Slipperbread3.jpg]

both are very tasty, but I think the Local Bread buns held up better. I made French dip (with the jus from the roast -God, I wish I could duplicate that without cooking a big ole roast ) sandwiches and tested the rolls.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner Tuesday, 6/7?? by cjs (Well, I had a produc...)
Those rolls look great Jean!

I'm struggling with caring about food in this heat, so we just had grilled chicken Caesar salad for dinner.