OT: The latest technology? (Funny)
  Re: (...)
THIS video, featuring British comedian Ronnie Corbett, is absolutely brilliant.

About the only British thing for which Americans may need an explanation is that "Orange" is the name of a British company that provides Blackberry Internet service.

Ronnie Corbett is the one surviving member of the popular and famous, British comedy duo "The Two Ronnies." Ronnie Barker died in 2005. The skit at the above link is from a TV special, The One Ronnie which aired near Corbett's 80th birthday (December 4) last year.

Despite the many wonderful British comedians of today, they just don't make them like the Two Ronnies any more.

HERE is another video - probably the most famous Two Ronnies skit ever (from 1976).
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: OT: The latest technology? (Funny) by labradors ([url=http://www.yout...)
That's cute!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT: The latest technology? (Funny) by Gourmet_Mom (That's cute!...)
That's funny, I'll have to play that for my Ron. He used to love to watch Benny Hill also.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: OT: The latest technology? (Funny) by Mare749 (That's funny, I'll h...)
Then give him a trivia question: "Name the kids' movie in which Benny Hill had a major role and what that role was."

Answer: He was the Toymaker in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
  Re: Re: OT: The latest technology? (Funny) by labradors (Then give him a triv...)
No kidding??? Thanks, I can't wait to ask him that one! (He went to bed a long time ago. Have to ask him tomorrow)
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: OT: The latest technology? (Funny) by Mare749 (No kidding??? Thank...)
Yep. True. It also makes a lot of sense once you have seen all the times he did a "German" accent on his show. LOL!
  Re: Re: OT: The latest technology? (Funny) by labradors (Yep. True. It also...)
Ok I just got a chance to watch that...LOL!! I had to share that on my FB