What's for Dinner, Monday 6/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu for today?

We're having grilled chicken wings "à la elongated" and the 'best' bok choy someone mentioned last week.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 6/13?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
I've got some frozen naan from TJ's that I think I'll top with a greek chicken salad.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 6/13?? by Trixxee (I've got some frozen...)
Oh my, the bok choy dish that Jeannette recommended, http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/guy-f...index.html is wonderful. Served it with rice and grilled chicken wings.

[Image: BBQWingsandBestbokChoyJune13.jpg]

Wine recommended - Camaraderie Cellar's '07 Cab Franc was wonderful with this. Thanks Jeannette.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 6/13?? by cjs (Oh my, the bok choy ...)
I need to put that bok choy on the menu for this week. I'll be menu planning tomorrow. I want to get caught up a little. I'm hoping to do your birthday dinner this week, Jean. So I may just add the bok choy to the menu with it.

Shoot, I got so excited with your dinner picture, I forgot to mention our dinner...LOL! I let William plan tonight. He picked burgers. Starting tomorrow, I'll be enjoying better dinners....that's for sure!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 6/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (I need to put that b...)
Glad you liked the Bok Choy recipe. Hubby grew some in our garden, so we've been trying it as many ways as possible.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 6/13?? by HomeCulinarian (Glad you liked the B...)
Good idea, Jeannette! I think we may try growing some this fall.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.