What's for Tuesday Dinner, 6/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu for today?

We have leftovers - YUM! Stir-fried bok choy, rice and grilled chicken wings.

And, I'm going thru the 2nd freezer and getting rid of some of the buried and freezer burned (beyond help ) items. Then, maybe I can shop again. Sure been nice on the grocery bills though.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Tuesday Dinner, 6/14?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
Well, I'm getting ready to start my first summer project: Reorganize MasterCook. So we'll see what I can find! I'll post later.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Doing a luncheon at the winery today, then off to help at Tuesday's Table, so it will be leftovers from Sunday's catering event.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
Leftovers from the mystery box dinner or leftover red meat sauce on pasta. Not sure, maybe both.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Tuesday Dinner, 6/14?? by Harborwitch (Leftovers from the m...)
We're grilling a spice rubbed pork tenderloin. I'll probably serve it with Mexican rice and green beans.
Something with leftover chicken.

It is crazy time for me. Trying to finish up school. (We won't quite make it but should have all the core courses done and just history, art and maybe a little science to finish up over the summer).

Next Monday I take off on my vacation! I can't wait. a week in Maui with 3 friends and no kids or husband! Just some me time! Don't get me wrong, I love my kids and husband but I have never been on a vacation like this and I have never been away from the kids for more than 2 nights. I don't even remember when I did that! Oh sunshine! I can not wait to see you!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's for Tuesday Dinner, 6/14?? by esgunn (Something with lefto...)
WOW! Erin, that is so awesome! I couldn't imagine! You'll have such a wonderful time, I'm sure. But I bet you'll be missing the kids and Steve after two days.....LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Tuesday Dinner, 6/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (WOW! Erin, that is ...)
Tony won't be home so I'm keeping it simple. A bunless burger and broccoli.
  Re: Re: What's for Tuesday Dinner, 6/14?? by Trixxee (Tony won't be home s...)
Have fun Erin! Take lots of pictures. I can't remember if I asked you where you are staying. Definitely visit Kapalua Bay Beach. It's so nice and peaceful.

http://www.kapalua.com/index.php?option=...Itemid=853
  Re: Re: What's for Tuesday Dinner, 6/14?? by Trixxee (Have fun Erin! Take...)
Thanks for the Link Trixxee.

We are staying in Kihei in a condo on the beach. We have a rental car so I know we will be exploring all over the island. We also want to do a lot of snorkeling. Have you done much snorkeling? If so, Do you think it is better to rent or buy equipment? Buy there or bring?
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.