What's for Dinner Today, Thurs., 6/16??
  Re: (...)
What's on eveyone's menu for tonight??

Not sure what we'll have yet - have leftovers from cooking for my aunt, so maybe those. Or, you all will inspire me.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner Today, Thurs., 6/16?? by cjs (What's on eveyone's ...)
I will probably try to do something with the last pack of Italian Sausage in the freezing unit. Not sure yet.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner Today, Thurs., 6/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (I will probably try ...)
We're going out to play, so will probably eat out. Ron is on vacation this week, but it's been a work week for us all the same, cleaning up an apartment. Time for a break.

I have a favorite Italian restaurant (I know, it surprises me too!) so we might be going there. Eggplant Parm is calling me.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner Today, Thurs., 6/16?? by Mare749 (We're going out to p...)
O.K. menu in the works now - leftover meatloaf quesadillas and later I'm smoking my golden trout, so we'll have some appies with that for a snack and maybe a new drink.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner Today, Thurs., 6/16?? by cjs (O.K. menu in the wor...)
We're having enchiladas verdes. I had them last weekend at a Mexican restaurant we'd never been to before, and they were pretty bland. I've been craving GOOD ones every since, so I'm taking care of my craving tonight!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner Today, Thurs., 6/16?? by karyn (We're having enchila...)
For about the third night in a row - nothing to write home about as Tony has been gone. Fine timing - we bought a really nice new camera last Sunday and I'm dying to take some food pictures!

I'm just sauteeing some tilapia and steaming some broccoli.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner Today, Thurs., 6/16?? by Trixxee (For about the third ...)
I know how you feel, Trixxee! I was the same way when I first got mine. But the nights he's not there, anxious to eat, might be a good time to practice. Nothing says you have to post them. Just practice.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner Today, Thurs., 6/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (I know how you feel,...)
I wound up slicing a watermelon, stacked the slices and took a few pictures. LOL. They turned out pretty good! I've been taking pictures of my dinners for over a year now (and post them on FB). I made a greek salad the other night and used the new camera and people could say they definitely saw a difference in picture quality. I have much to learn though.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner Today, Thurs., 6/16?? by Trixxee (I wound up slicing a...)
How come we're not friends on facebook so I can see your pictures?????????????
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner Today, Thurs., 6/16?? by cjs (How come we're not f...)
Well let's fix that! Send me a friend request. Then you can also see my now 7th grader.

Theresa Stetter Kordosky