What's for Dinner, Saturday 6/18??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu for tonight??

We're going to a birthday party, so don't know what we'll be having, grilled something I'm sure.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday 6/18?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
I haven't a clue! I've got a few chicken legs in the freezer, so I'll probably do something with them.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday 6/18?? by Gourmet_Mom (I haven't a clue! I...)
We're smoking a Pork Shoulder Roast!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday 6/18?? by BarbaraS (We're smoking a Pork...)
I'm not exactly sure yet, but am craving SOMETHING from "Black Beans and Corn"
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday 6/18?? by Mare749 (I'm not exactly sure...)
Now, that's a heck of an idea, Maryann!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday 6/18?? by cjs (Now, that's a heck o...)
Yup! I think so! So, it's going to be the "Black Bean and Corn Tostado" in a sundried tomato tortilla shell.

Daphne, we really do have fun with the tortilla shell pans you sent me for Christmas! Sure wish we were down there visiting you this week instead of working at home. Kim's spicey chicken is calling me too.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday 6/18?? by Mare749 (Yup! I think so! S...)
Me too, Maryann! Although, William is pretty ticked off at the tourist population in Southport right now. They ran out of his special by 12:15 last Thursday....LOL!
Daphne
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday 6/18?? by Gourmet_Mom (Me too, Maryann! Al...)
Father's Day dinner for us. I just hope we don't lose power...the thunderstorms are pretty impressive right now!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday 6/18?? by karyn (Father's Day dinner ...)
Karyn, could you blow those storms my way? It is dry as dust here with no rain in sight for at least another week. The drought is getting desperate. Some of the corn crops will never make it out of the field.

Change of plans! The neighbors have started spending more time at their lake house and have cookouts regularly. We're going to head over there in a bit. Don't know what dinner will be, but the company will be good!
Daphne
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday 6/18?? by Gourmet_Mom (Karyn, could you blo...)
Lobster rolls!!!
Another surprise from my Jane--love that girl!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".