What's for Dinner, Tuesday 6/21?
  Re: (...)
The longest day of the year - hmmmm, how many meals can we work in today???? What's on your menu?

We're having a plain ole steak with s&p grilled and plain good flavors! Plus a side dish of paella, I think.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday 6/21? by cjs (The longest day of t...)
I think we pretty much killed the leftovers last night.

Tonight will be the mojito marinated grilled chicken. Mine is boneless and skinnless - but it will be good. We'll have the "Little Gem" salad and sweet potatoes (I'm not sure how yet).

My hours are all screwed around now - Wed 7am to 11:30, Thurs 7am to 11:30, and Friday 6:30am to 11:30. Gaaaaaaa!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday 6/21? by cjs (The longest day of t...)
Tonight is the Reuben Pizza! William is so excited! Although, last night would be hard to top. Can't believe I forgot a picture! They were so pretty and yummy looking!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday 6/21? by Gourmet_Mom (Tonight is the Reube...)
Get the picture, Daphne - I need a good one for the Reuben pizza......
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday 6/21? by cjs (Get the picture, Dap...)
Will do, Jean. I was distracted by BG last night...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday 6/21? by Gourmet_Mom (Will do, Jean. I wa...)
We have a leftover ribeye steak from Sunday that will become steak salad tonight. Had to put a note on it so College Boy didn't eat it today!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday 6/21? by HomeCulinarian (We have a leftover r...)
We're having chicken pesto sandwiches with avocado slices. Fruit salad too. I've got lots of nectarines and cantaloupe to use and will pick up either grapes or watermelon to add to it.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday 6/21? by cjs (Get the picture, Dap...)
Quote:

Get the picture, Daphne - I need a good one for the Reuben pizza......

Voila [Image: DSCN3957.jpg]
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday 6/21? by Harborwitch ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Nice one, Sharon!

It's unbelievably hot and humid here, so we'll be grilling everything tonight. I have some ham steaks, pineapple, sweet potato, and corn on the cob. Easy peasy.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday 6/21? by Mare749 (Nice one, Sharon![br...)
aha! thanks Sharon.
www.achefsjourney.com