The New Cuisine Tonight for Two Vol 3
  Re: (...)
I have the second volume in this series of "cookbooks" and like it very much. I'm debating buying this new one but would like to get some feedback. Anyone have it? What do you think?

Thanks so much
  Re: The New Cuisine Tonight for Two Vol 3 by Sue_C (I have the second vo...)
Is this a recent publication? I haven't picked any up for a while, so I'm way behind. Hopefully someone will come on and help.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: The New Cuisine Tonight for Two Vol 3 by cjs (Is this a recent pub...)
Yes, if you go to CAH's cookbook section, you'll see it at the top, listed as a "new book."
  Re: Re: The New Cuisine Tonight for Two Vol 3 by Sue_C (Yes, if you go to CA...)
The preview looks promising! My first one was so wonderful, I got the second one. I'm cooking from it tonight, as a matter of fact. I'll have to check the newest one out. Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully, somebody else has picked it up and can tell us more.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: The New Cuisine Tonight for Two Vol 3 by Gourmet_Mom (The preview looks pr...)
I'm glad you brought this up, Sue. I haven't gotten a new book for a while, so this might be the one.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: The New Cuisine Tonight for Two Vol 3 by Mare749 (I'm glad you brought...)
Mine came in the mail yesterday and looking through it, looks like some very good ideas.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: The New Cuisine Tonight for Two Vol 3 by cjs (Mine came in the mai...)
Oh, good. Thanks, cjs. Wow, how did you manage to get it in just a few days? My cookbook orders take quite a while.