Issue #88- Grilled Steakhouse Salad Pizza Review
  Re: (...)
Okay, I'll have to say it had good flavors. I used flank steak instead of NY strip....what I had. I used Jean's Herb Pizza Dough instead of store bought....improvement in my opinion. I think the cooking times are off. No way would my flank, or even a strip steak, get done on my grill in 2 minutes per side. I cooked the meat until medium rare using my times. While the meat rested, I threw the dough on the grill and cooked as usual. Basically, I ignored the directions in the magazine for the cooking part of the recipe.

ANYWAY, we're being generous giving this a 6. It is IMPOSSIBLE to eat this without a knife and fork. It was really no different from steak and a salad with croƻtons. Just more difficult to eat. The dressing was pretty good, but Jean's is better. It's pretty, though.

[Image: DSC06641.jpg]
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Issue #88- Grilled Steakhouse Salad Pizza Review by Gourmet_Mom (Okay, I'll have to s...)
It is pretty! My favorite combination - steak, salad, blue cheese! Yum.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Issue #88- Grilled Steakhouse Salad Pizza by Harborwitch (It is pretty! My fa...)
Thanks for reviewing this Daphne. It actually sounds like a lot of work for what is usually a relatively simple meal, steak, salad, and croutons or grilled bread. It is pretty though! Nice job!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Issue #88- Grilled Steakhouse Salad Pizza by Mare749 (Thanks for reviewing...)
I agree, it does look good! Well, they are 50-50 so far - anxious to see a third review....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com