VOT-But Very Funny
  Re: (...)
Has anyone else seen Norman, the Briard? (Sorry Labs, I love my Labradors, but this was too good not to share.) They had a filler film shot of this on my local news, and I just HAD to look it up. This is hysterical! Check it out!

Norman, the Scooter Riding Briard

Here's an article about him with some great still photos.

Norman, the Scooter Riding Dog
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: VOT-But Very Funny by Gourmet_Mom (Has anyone else seen...)
... and everyone always told me that a scooting dog needed to be checked for worms.

I'm not racist. Briards are cool, too. About the only dogs that give me pause are chihuahuas, since they are built much closer to the ground than I am and I always worry that I'll step on them. Otherwise, I'm one who, upon watching the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, would say, "I'll take one of each, please," (and WOULD, had I the room and the money).
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: VOT-But Very Funny by labradors (... and everyone alw...)
I know what you mean, Labs. I'm a sucker when it comes to dogs. There are very few I wouldn't own. Granted, I always take note when they say the dog is "strong willed"! But this is one breed I have always thought was great! They are so cute and have so much personality!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: VOT-But Very Funny by Gourmet_Mom (I know what you mean...)
Heheh. Especially when they say that the owners of Rottweilers "must be at least as stubborn as they are." I knew someone who bred Rottweilers, and that was so true. It's also true what they say about there being "no bad dogs - only bad owners," since Rottweilers are big babies unless they wind up with people who gets Rottweilers just to show machismo.
  Re: Re: VOT-But Very Funny by labradors (Heheh. Especially w...)
I saw that last night, also, Daphne - what a hoot.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: VOT-But Very Funny by cjs (I saw that last nigh...)
Very cute Daphne!!!

Labs I'm afraid Bob and I are just like you.

When I first moved in to Bob's house we were watching the Westminster show. His Mom had already said that if we got a dog she'd have to go back to Ohio - and after a week of her being super cranky I'm betting you can get the motivation here.

After the first batch of dogs she wanted to know why we were watching a dog show (dripping with disgust). We just looked at each other and Bob told her that we were shopping for a dog. . . . that shut her up for about a week.

Bob wanted to go look at the "roadside Yorkie stand" the other day. NOOOOoooooooooooooo 4 is enough!!!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: VOT-But Very Funny by Harborwitch (Very cute Daphne!!! ...)
ROTFL!

Oh! This is a dog show? I thought it was QVC and was about to place an order! Hehehehe.
  Re: Re: VOT-But Very Funny by Harborwitch (Very cute Daphne!!! ...)
Adorable!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: VOT-But Very Funny by labradors (ROTFL![br][br]Oh! T...)
Quote:

ROTFL!

Oh! This is a dog show? I thought it was QVC and was about to place an order! Hehehehe.

ROTFLMAO!!! I was given a little black chow puppy for my birthday shortly after that. "Mon" threw a fit - she was freezing (my birthday is in August), her Parkinsons flared up and she was crying and asking for a plane ticket. I shoved the puppy in her lap and buried her hands in his fur. In a matter of seconds she was smiling, had quit shaking, and was totally at peace with him. Turns out she was a closet critter lover too!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: VOT-But Very Funny by Harborwitch ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Have changed my signature to reflect your story.

.[Image: 520a5e799b45b53970f9.png]