T.G.I.F. July 1st!! What's for Dinner?
  Re: (...)
Wow, I think Roy Richard is getting old, he said yesterday he didn't think he would be buying any fireworks this year. I think he's just bummed that all the neighbor kids are growing up and getting out of town....I don't think he can not buy some tho, since he is the biggest kid when it comes to fireworks. (sorry, a little OT here)

What's on everyone's menu for tonight?

I'm using up the leftover coconut milk with the back of the can label recipe - a curry with shrimp and veggies. Our later snack with be splitting a chicken sandwich - with the chicken from yesterday
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. July 1st!! What's for Dinner? by cjs (Wow, I think Roy Ric...)
I'm reviewing the Grilled Chicken Satay with Cashew Dipping Sauce from the new issue. I'm also doing the Cucumber-Mango Rice side recommended.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. July 1st!! What's for Dinner? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm reviewing the Gr...)
I'm working the dinner shift tonight - don't know if I'll be in the kitchen or front of house. I'd love to work the shift with Bonnie (really creative self taught cook). Bob will either have to come down and have his dinner there or eat leftovers.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. July 1st!! What's for Dinner? by Harborwitch (I'm working the dinn...)
I'm aiming for linguine and shrimp with a cilantro pesto sauce.

And watermelon for dessert. I've got about a 15 pounder on the counter.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. July 1st!! What's for Dinner? by Trixxee (I'm aiming for lingu...)
We're having "Uncle Bill's Coonass Pizza"
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. July 1st!! What's for Dinner? by Mare749 (We're having "Uncle ...)
LOL! That's what we're having tomorrow!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. July 1st!! What's for Dinner? by Gourmet_Mom (LOL! That's what we...)
Whooopeee!! Anxious to hear how "Uncle Bill's Coonass Pizza" turns out!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. July 1st!! What's for Dinner? by cjs (Whooopeee!! Anxious ...)
I know! Can't wait!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. July 1st!! What's for Dinner? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm reviewing the Gr...)
Quote:

I'm reviewing the Grilled Chicken Satay with Cashew Dipping Sauce from the new issue.

Oh, my! Recipe?

[Image: puppyeyesdcnq5zkw3a0ccw.jpg]
Please?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: T.G.I.F. July 1st!! What's for Dinner? by cjs (Wow, I think Roy Ric...)
He had to make room in the freezer yesterday, so pulled some stuffed shells and a package of italian turkey sausages. I'll take the sausages out of the cases, cook them, and add them to a tomato sauce for the shells.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.