What's for Dinner, Saturday 7/2??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu for today??

Another gorgeous day around here (we may be able to string together more than 3 days!! ) - so I need to change my idea for today. Have to grill! Found some Johnsonville Sausages in the freezer, so probably those and maybe grilled potatoes. Oh my, must be hungry, this is sounding really good to me.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday 7/2?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
Well, it's my turn with "Uncle Bill's Coonass Pizza"! I can't wait!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday 7/2?? by Gourmet_Mom (Well, it's my turn w...)
And just think of all the pizza 'Uncle Bill' is making this weekend!! Hope he checks in and lets us know all the different ones he does.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday 7/2?? by cjs (And just think of al...)
Not sure what we'll have tonight. It's going to be hard to beat last night's dinner. We have to paint today, so might just be chinese take-out.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday 7/2?? by Mare749 (Not sure what we'll ...)
I'm working 3 to close tonight again so we're going down for our "staff meal" at lunch time. Tomorrow I'm on in the AM so hopefully we'll be able to have a nice dinner.

Have to mention - Tonya served Fish Tacos from Cuisine @ Home for lunch at the restaurant yesterday! She sold out. Everyone loved them!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday 7/2?? by Harborwitch (I'm working 3 to clo...)
Aha - good on the tacos, Sharon!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday 7/2?? by cjs (Aha - good on the ta...)
She's going to subscribe to the magazine! I'd like to hook her up here, but she hasn't got a lot of time right now.

I think there are going to be lots of C@H recipes going on for specials.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday 7/2?? by Harborwitch (She's going to subsc...)
Very cool, Sharon!

I totally forgot about Bill's pizza dough stash! I hope they're not as hot there as we are here. It's stifling! Makes it hard to breath!
Daphne
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday 7/2?? by Gourmet_Mom (Very cool, Sharon![b...)
but, they have the pool right there..... poor folks.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Saturday 7/2?? by cjs (but, they have the p...)
Hey, remember Bill said one year it was so hot, he requested that each guest bring a large bag of ice....for the pool! When it gets so hot, a pool can sometimes become useless. Even here at the lake, it gets too hot to enjoy a swim close to the pier. You'll find people taking their boats out to the middle to find cool water to cool off.

ANYWAY! Dinner was a HUGE HIT! Mine didn't turn out nearly as pretty as Maryann's, though...LOL!

[Image: DSC06654.jpg]
Daphne