What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/6??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Nothing exciting for us for the rest of the week - I'm too busy cooking for Saturday.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/6?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I bet you are! I'm going to try the Caesar Salad Pasta from the current issue. I'll definitely be having the Grilled Shrimp and Croƻton Skewers as the recommended side.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/6?? by Gourmet_Mom (I bet you are! I'm ...)
Something fast and easy like turkey mignons and a chopped salad.

I showed Ron your menu for the party, Jean. He asked, "Where do these people live???" LOL! Think I could have almost talked him into booking a flight!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/6?? by Mare749 (Something fast and e...)
oh my, wouldn't that be fun? one of these days.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/6?? by cjs (oh my, wouldn't that...)
We're back from the wedding, and I'm tired! We're having a skillet pasta dish with chicken and broccoli.

Daphne, I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of the Caesar Salad Pasta. It's on my short list, too.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/6?? by karyn (We're back from the ...)
I'm glad you're home, Karyn! I hope you had a great time, but you sure have been missed around here!

I will do a review tomorrow. Dinner will be late due to bible study and choir. I hope William will wait long enough for a picture...LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/6?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm glad you're home...)
Welcome home, Karyn!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/6?? by cjs (Welcome home, Karyn!...)
Going out for Tony's b-day, though yesterday was the more expensive splurge. Tonight it's either a local Mexican place or Oggi's Pizza (though I never order pizza). Got coupons for both! It's so darn hot and humid here I'm thinking about a cobb salad and a vodka tonic.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/6?? by cjs (Welcome home, Karyn!...)
I cannot remember which issue it is, I think it's from 2008 but doing C@H Artichoke and mushroom chicken
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/6?? by DFen911 (I cannot remember wh...)
Quote:

I cannot remember which issue it is, I think it's from 2008 but doing [Email]C@H[/Email] Artichoke and mushroom chicken

We love that, and I haven't done it in forever. Thanks for the reminder, and thanks for all of the welcome homes! The wedding was beautiful, and we had a great time touring southern Oregon. What a beautiful part of the country.