Jean, maybe you should try...
  Re: (...)
...contributing to THIS.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Jean, maybe you should try... by labradors (...contributing to [...)
I had asked William what he wanted to have special for dinner to celebrate 2+ kids being home, and he said "Pizza!" Then, when OS got here, I asked him. He said, "Pizza!" I still wasn't sure. Then I saw this! Okay, my basil is still too young to make my own, but I just happen to have some good store bought in the fridge. There's also that package of goat cheese just sitting there waiting to be used from my last big shopping trip. I guess it was just waiting for me to make this!

So I guess we're having a bunch of pizzas tomorrow! Thanks, Labs! This is a perfect addition to win me over to the idea! This one's for Mom!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Jean, maybe you should try... by Gourmet_Mom (I had asked William ...)
Glad it could help.

I AM serious, though, in suggesting that Jean should see if she can contribute to that feature. It could be a good way to spread the word about her book(s).
  Re: Re: Jean, maybe you should try... by labradors (Glad it could help.[...)
OMG! I just realized! Labs, Jean submit to a Fox News site? Let's think about this for a minute...LOL!!!!!

I'm sorry Jean, I should not have spoken on your behalf. But I found it very funny. I couldn't help myself. Forgive me.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Jean, maybe you should try... by Gourmet_Mom (OMG! I just realize...)
Yes, I understand and I considered that when posting the link, but business is business. Submitting recipes that could garner additional publicity for her cookbooks is not an ideological statement - just another potential sales outlet. Of course, that particular link (which was brand new, yesterday - I didn't go digging for this just to have Jean go there) happens to be about pizza, so the editors may not want another pizza feature right away, but something about her Black Beans & Corn could generate some interest AND (either by byline or when people visit Amazon) promote the other books, as well.
  Re: Re: Jean, maybe you should try... by labradors (Yes, I understand an...)
Thanks Labs - how interesting!! Will get into it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Jean, maybe you should try... by cjs (Thanks Labs - how in...)
You're welcome, Jean. Hope to see some of your recipes there, some time and, given the readership there and the fact that it also shows up in their RSS feed, I hope it will provide you with a lot of new customers.