What's for Dinner, Tues., 7/25??
  Re: (...)
What's everyone having today??

Leftovers here, that's for sure!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 7/25?? by cjs (What's everyone havi...)
I have a steak marinating that I'm hoping will tenderize it a bit. We had one last week that was a bit too chewy. So, we'll grill that and have a chopped salad with it. I have lots of veggies so maybe a Greek salad.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 7/25?? by Mare749 (I have a steak marin...)
Well, I'm back to just the two of us. William has been down on chicken lately. I don't know why? We haven't had chicken since early last week...LOL! I've got some cherry tomatoes that need to be used, and I didn't get my fill of goat cheese Saturday with that WONDERFUL pizza. So I may just run pick up some chicken tenders and make the Chicken Linguine with Candied Cherry Tomatoes, Spinach, and Pine Nuts! It's just so summery!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 7/25?? by Gourmet_Mom (Well, I'm back to ju...)
We're having taco salad, at John's request. I can't remember the last time I made it!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 7/25?? by karyn (We're having taco sa...)
Karyn, I think you just gave me dinner for tomorrow night! I LOVE taco salad!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 7/25?? by Gourmet_Mom (Karyn, I think you j...)
I love taco salad too!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 7/25?? by cjs (I love taco salad to...)
I love taco salad too. Tonight we're grilling burgers, Walla Walla Sweet onions, and some beautiful bright yellow patty pans. It'll be an easy dinner.

We stopped at the veggie stand today - almost all organic goodies and we just love it, another one opens up tomorrow that also has grass fed beef. I can't wait.

Very OT - yesterday I started in the Pro Shot at 6:45am, took a 30 minute potty break for me and the dogs and went back down to the restaurant. Tonya was the only one in the restaurant and got a call for a 6 top and asked if I could help her with them. I got home about 4:30 - 32 lunches, she cooked and I waited tables and bartended. Whew ! I'm sure glad Monday is a slow day! Hah! Sure surprised us. Then back at 6:45 this morning. (Funny part is that she was going to have me cooking lunch for the 6 top, but I was all dressed in white. The kitchen looked like a bomb went off at the end.)
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 7/25?? by Harborwitch (I love taco salad to...)
Ok just got done grilling some pork chops (I love it when I find thick cut bone in chops) and made some non-mayo slaw to go with it. YUM.

Oh did I mention I am addicted to Manchego cheese?