Lobster Bisque Soup From Issue 42?
  Re: (...)
Has anyone made the Lobster Bisque soup from issue 42? It looks absolutely delish! Are the tomatoes necessary because I've only had "white/cream" - colored bisque. I want to make this and the Hubby's salivating, but with it coming with an 8-10 oz tail in each bowl, this would be a meal for me, plus a side salad. Hubby wants more, like a small filet on the side. We'll see.

The BEST Lobster Bisque we've ever had was in Palm Beach, FLA, at this huge and great bar/reastaurant called Danny-something. It was a name restaurant. That place was packed but we had the best bisque ever there!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Lobster Bisque Soup From Issue 42? by BarbaraS (Has anyone made the ...)
Barbara, I think I may have made that one a couple years ago for Christmas. I'll check tomorrow. (I remember this dish because I forgot I had boiled the lobster in salt water and then used the recommended salt in the bisque. OIY! It was almost ruined.)
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Lobster Bisque Soup From Issue 42? by Gourmet_Mom (Barbara, I think I m...)
Oops!!

So do you think the tomato is necessary?

Ah, found that place in Palm Beach, but it looks like it's changed hands and its name to "Morton's".

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.