Perfect Pasta Cookbook
  Re: (...)
Hi, does anyone know where I can find the Perfect Pasta Cookbook? I joined mid last year and at the time had no idea that Cuisine at Home had cookbooks available to purchase until I received an email for one of their cookbooks and then when I checked what was available, this one that I'd LOVE to have was already sold out.

Oh, to say that I LOVE Cuisine at Home would be a gross understatement!

Thanks!

Wendy
Wendy
  Re: Perfect Pasta Cookbook by Bendee (Hi, does anyone know...)
Hi Wendy, and welcome to the forum. Sorry, I can't help you with your search, but someone else may be able to help you. Perfect Pasta is a great book!

Stay with us, we always love to see new faces in the neighborhood!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Perfect Pasta Cookbook by Mare749 (Hi Wendy, and welcom...)
Welcome, Wendy! I'm glad you stopped in! I hope you'll stick around and join the chatter!

Too bad about the Perfect Pasta book being sold out. It sure is a good one! Barbara had luck with getting an issue. Maybe she will be able to help. I think she got it on Ebay, maybe? And Tracy, Madmax, was able to get Jean, CJS, an old issue that was lost. Maybe she'll have some advice, too. Good luck!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Perfect Pasta Cookbook by Mare749 (Hi Wendy, and welcom...)
For sure! I'm a MAJOR foodie that has been cursed with IBS so I'm always finding twists to recipes to adjust for myself but all-in-all, the Cuisine at Home recipes are SO good!

Wendy
Wendy
  Re: Re: Perfect Pasta Cookbook by Bendee (For sure! I'm a MAJ...)
Welcome Wendy!! "IBA - huh?

I'll get Tracie to come on and tell where she got the copy to replace the one SHE SAYS she didn't take of mine.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Perfect Pasta Cookbook by Bendee (For sure! I'm a MAJ...)
I just checked Ebay with no luck. Sorry! One idea is to search the archives for postings of recipes from the book. At least you'll get some of the recipes. If there's something particular you're interested in, I'll be glad to type it up for you.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Perfect Pasta Cookbook by Bendee (Hi, does anyone know...)
Hi Wendy,
I got moms replacement issue on amazon, and I just check on there site and they do have the 2009 "Perfect Pasta" book on there for sale.
Hope this helps.
Geez mom I don't have your issue 60 I have my own, I can't wait til you find that thing then the tables will turn and you'll never hear the end of from me !!
  Re: Re: Perfect Pasta Cookbook by madmax (Hi Wendy,[br]I got m...)
yes, dear.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Perfect Pasta Cookbook by cjs (yes, dear....)
Hi Wendy,
Glad to see ya. I hope you get a copy of Perfect Pasta from Amazon. THAT is by far my fave C@H cookbook
IF not, we can all post a recipe for you and you can copy it.
Let us know, I can post the contents so you can think what you might want.
MMMMmmmm pasta, soon as it cools off, I'm makin' some
BTW I made my own Pina Colada recipe and I think it's working
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Perfect Pasta Cookbook by farnfam (Hi Wendy,[br]Glad to...)
Uh, huh, so where is it, Cis?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."