What's for Dinner Monday, 8/8?
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

I have not a clue, yet.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner Monday, 8/8? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Taco salad for us.

There was one piece of pizza left from last night and Ron took it for lunch. It was fantastic.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner Monday, 8/8? by Mare749 (Taco salad for us.[b...)
Spam Primavera here....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner Monday, 8/8? by cjs (Spam Primavera here...)
Sausage pizza, (on the grill if weather cooperates) Spinach and radish salad, not sure what dressing yet.
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner Monday, 8/8? by farnfam (Sausage pizza, (on t...)
Tonight it's pan-seared tilapia with chile-lime butter, and old Epicurious stand-by.

Probably yellow rice and broccolini or broccoli.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner Monday, 8/8? by Trixxee (Tonight it's pan-sea...)
Jean, for the spam primavera, do you fry the spam crispy? I'm wondering how this would work in a carbonara recipe.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner Monday, 8/8? by Mare749 (Jean, for the spam p...)
We did a luncheon today at the wionery ( agroup from china looking at importing their wines), and have heirloom tomatoes leftover. I'll try Jean's salad, and add the ends to some pasta with fresh basil. The main course was roasted pork loin, so I think I'll make him a sanwich on some great ciabatta rolls we have. And Pea Salad.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner Monday, 8/8? by Lorraine (We did a luncheon to...)
Oops! I put it in the wrong thread. We're having Country Fried Steak with masters and gravy with peas. thanks Sharon!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner Monday, 8/8? by Gourmet_Mom (Oops! I put it in th...)
Quote:

Oops! I put it in the wrong thread. We're having Country Fried Steak with masters and gravy with peas. thanks Sharon!

Do you mean mashers????

We're having grilled chicken over arugula/watermelon/feta salad with garlic bread.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner Monday, 8/8? by karyn ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Well double oops!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.