What's for Dinner, Tuesday 8/9??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu?

I need pizza - too many of you have had it lately and I have not.

We're having leftover Spam Primavera.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday 8/9?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
I have no idea. I'm hoping to be inspired!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday 8/9?? by Gourmet_Mom (I have no idea. I'm...)
It's cool here, so I'm thinking our old standby Pasta Fazule with zukes and yellow squash. When Jame gets home, I think an appy of those tomato pesto tarts (my heart healthier version )
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday 8/9?? by farnfam (It's cool here, so I...)
I wound up making something with chicken last night so tonight it will be the tilapia with chile lime butter.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday 8/9?? by Trixxee (I wound up making so...)
We decided to cook out of the freezer and panty. So filet mignon and roster potatoes and onions. Haven't figured out the green yet.
Daphne
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday 8/9?? by Gourmet_Mom (We decided to cook o...)
My menu changed from this morning when I wanted to make Jean's spam primavera. Will have to do that another day. Alyssa is visiting and it's hard to get her to eat sometimes. She loves teriyaki chicken and rice, so that will be dinner tonight, with green peas.
[Image: August2011017.jpg]

We made blueberry muffins today, so that will be dessert.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday 8/9?? by Mare749 (My menu changed from...)
great picture!! Worth pushing spam to another day.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday 8/9?? by cjs (great picture!! Wort...)
Awwwwww! How cute! The apron is precious, too!
Daphne
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday 8/9?? by Gourmet_Mom (Awwwwww! How cute! ...)
Alyssa is adorable! What a fun day.

We had Cincinnati Chili and Caesar Salad for dinner. Going back to work is an adjustment, so I'm glad I had the chili in the freezer...
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday 8/9?? by karyn (Alyssa is adorable! ...)
Karyn, don't remind me! I've only got a week and a half left before I have to go back!
Daphne