Out of the loop...
  Re: (...)
Been gone so long I feel out of the social loop. I will have to look through everything and catch up with you allSmile
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Out of the loop... by luvnit (Been gone so long I ...)
I feel the same way! It seems that I have less time now than ever - but we're loving it.

Hugs sweetie! Hugs everyone!!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Out of the loop... by Harborwitch (I feel the same way!...)
Both of you are missed It will be good to have your input so I hope you both will find time to visit. I was MIA for a while with the twins and summer, and now I'm glad to be back. I missed having all my foodie family to chat with
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Out of the loop... by farnfam (Both of you are miss...)
Welcome back, Laura - come around when you can. We're always here...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Out of the loop... by cjs (Welcome back, Laura ...)
Here you all coming back, and I'll soon be fading out. POOH!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Out of the loop... by Gourmet_Mom (Here you all coming ...)
Laura, everyone is always here and welcoming back from all our wanderings. I have been in and out a lot lately too. Not a lot of excting cooking going on. I don't see it getting much better for a while. Steve is deploying for 2 months. I think he leaves right around the end of August. And School will be starting up again. I think we get out school books on Friday, but we don't have to officially start until Sept. 6th.

Daphne, when do you go back? Karyn, you are already back?
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Out of the loop... by luvnit (Been gone so long I ...)
Quote:

Been gone so long I feel out of the social loop. I will have to look through everything and catch up with you allSmile

Nice to see you, Laura! It seems like a lot of regulars are off doing something else during the summer. Hope to see more of you soon!

Sharon, don't you dare drift off! You need to keep us informed on your new career in the kitchen....
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Out of the loop... by Mare749 ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Glad you're back and checking in! I wish some of the others that have drifted away would as well, like Roxanne.

It's always good to see folks
  Re: Re: Out of the loop... by DFen911 (Glad you're back and...)
I agree, Denise.

Erin, I go back on the 23rd. The kids start on the25th.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Out of the loop... by DFen911 (Glad you're back and...)
I have to agree - Roxanne!!!! Where are you?????

I had a short but lovely talk with Laura last night, before the battery on my phone started to die. We'll have to continue it again another night.

I'm pulling a short kitchen shift this afternoon. Every time Tonya says "it should be quiet" I feel like it's really going to hit the fan. LOL
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!