What's for Dinner, Monday 8/15??
  Re: (...)
What's of the menu for today?

We're going to try and go to the movies tonight and the Thai restaurant will be open, also.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 8/15?? by cjs (What's of the menu f...)
Good thing there was a line. LOL!

I haven't decided, yet. Maybe I'll get inspiration from you guys.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 8/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Good thing there was...)
How about - with your beef?
[Image: HashwithEgg.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 8/15?? by cjs (How about - with you...)
That does look good. But after last night's disappointment, I think I'll lay off beef for a couple days...LOL!
Daphne
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 8/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (That does look good....)
Been looking around online and came up with chicken and biscuits from epicurious. Now that my husband's office is further away and with lots of traffic, we don't grill much during the week now. He does all the grilling and he's not in the mood when he walks in.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 8/15?? by Trixxee (Been looking around ...)
the joys of catering.....leftovers!!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 8/15?? by Lorraine (the joys of catering...)
And not just any leftover, I bet!

I just saw a Peach-Whiskey Barbeque Chicken recipe on Pioneer Woman. I have everything but the Jack, so that will probably be dinner with corn-on-the cob and salad.
Daphne
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 8/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (And not just any lef...)
Have a pork tenderloin that I wish I could get excited about. Just don't feel inspired at all today.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 8/15?? by Mare749 (Have a pork tenderlo...)
Going back to work is tiring!!!

We had a chile rellenos casserole. It didn't taste like chile rellenos, but it was a tasty casserole. Kinda keeper comfort food.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 8/15?? by karyn (Going back to work i...)
I am so not looking forward to it! I can tell you that!

The PW dish was pretty good. I will probably do it again this winter. I subbed pork tenderloin, because it's what I had. Chicken would be a better choice for the dish. I think it would easily convert to a crockpot dish. And anything I can prep in about 20 minutes and stick in a crockpot or Dutch oven and sit down, is always a winner.
Daphne