What happened to Jeannette?
  Re: (...)
Jeanette/Homeculinarian - Where are you? We have missed you over the summer. I keep thinking about your Sunday dinners and your upcoming trip to Italy.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: What happened to Jeannette? by esgunn (Jeanette/Homeculinar...)
She seems to be spending most of her free time in the 'facebook' neighborhood....darn it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What happened to Jeannette? by cjs (She seems to be spen...)
I think everybody should send her a message. I did.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What happened to Jeannette? by Mare749 (I think everybody sh...)
And such an avid member of the Secret Santa Club...

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What happened to Jeannette? by BarbaraS (And such an avid mem...)
Hi, all! I've had a busy summer and busier fall... Haven't been checking in here for a while... Tonight at the grocery store I found a copy of the new CAH Christmas cookie cookbook so I bought it. Then when I got home and checked the mail tonight I found Issue #89 in my mailbox. Double bonus! Thought I'd come here and find out everyone's opinion about it.

In July, we had our anniversary party - which turned out great... then I left for my annual mission trip - also great... The younger two kids have moved home - not so great, but they both are out again soon... We had back to back weekend baby shower parties out of town with our daughter and now the new school year begins! We leave for our trip to Italy in about 3 weeks!

I'll try to catch up here and get back in the swing of things.
  Re: Re: What happened to Jeannette? by HomeCulinarian (Hi, all! I've had a...)
Glad to have you back, Jeannette! You have had a very busy summer! I don't know about you, but I'm sorry it's over!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What happened to Jeannette? by HomeCulinarian (Hi, all! I've had a...)
Whew! What a schedule! It's good to see you back.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What happened to Jeannette? by Harborwitch (Whew! What a schedu...)
Welcome back, Jeannette - yes, what a schedule. And, a trip to Italy coming up...nice.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What happened to Jeannette? by cjs (Welcome back, Jeanne...)
Welcome back OOoo Italy...
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What happened to Jeannette? by farnfam (Welcome back [img]/u...)
Welcome Back Jeannette. Sounds like a busy summer. Good to "see" you around again.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.