Upcoming Cookbooks And Food Books
  Re: (...)
Upcoming Cookbooks And Food Books: The Best Offerings For Fall 2011
Viking had a link to this story from the Food section of today's Huffington Post. I was most intrigued by the book published from the Food52 Website.

Not familiar with the site, but I bookmarked it so I can comeback and look when I have more time! Didn't get excited about any of the other books on first glance.
  Re: Upcoming Cookbooks And Food Books by HomeCulinarian ([url=http://www.huff...)
I get a newsletter from Food52 - interesting.

May I also add another 'upcoming' book to the list????

I Have Leftovers...What Do I Do Now?

It will be out in September...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Upcoming Cookbooks And Food Books by cjs (I get a newsletter f...)
Yippee!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Upcoming Cookbooks And Food Books by Gourmet_Mom (Yippee!...)
Another one to add to my list. Good timing, Jean, it will be out in time for Christmas.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Upcoming Cookbooks And Food Books by Lorraine (Another one to add t...)
Great list! I really wish Sunny Anderson would publish a cookbook already. I love her!
Wendy
  Re: Re: Upcoming Cookbooks And Food Books by Bendee (Great list! I reall...)
I've got this book sitting in my Amazon cart. I really want to learn how to take great food pictures now that I have a really nice camera.

http://www.amazon.com/Plate-Pixel-Digita...0470932139
  Re: Re: Upcoming Cookbooks And Food Books by Trixxee (I've got this book s...)
Tonya brought in a copy of Cooking the Cowboy Way (Grady Spears & June Naylor). Well shucks. I'm going to have to get that one. Some great recipes.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Upcoming Cookbooks And Food Books by Harborwitch (Tonya brought in a c...)
Oh Trixxee, groan..... I should look into this one - since so many whine for pictures in cookbooks.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Upcoming Cookbooks And Food Books by cjs (Oh Trixxee, groan.....)
I thought of you right away Jean! I'm definitely going to order it - I just need to find something else to add to it to add up to $25 to qualify for free shipping.
  Re: Re: Upcoming Cookbooks And Food Books by Trixxee (I thought of you rig...)
I ended up ordering it - but you know, if my pictures would all turn out the way this one did yesterday, I'd be so happy with my picture taking - my problem with this one is deciding which to use (man, I wish I had this problem everytime!)

from I Have Leftovers...What Do I Do Now?

Tomato/Roasted Red Pepper Soup with leftover meatballs -
[Image: TomatoSoupwMeatballs.jpg]

[Image: TomatoSoupswMeatballs.jpg]

pictures made me hungry!!
www.achefsjourney.com