What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 8/30?
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu today?

Today will be a grazing day for us - pizza doughs, and a "leftover" chicken burrito to split, just a little of this and that.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 8/30? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
I've got leftover philly/pot roast but not enough to make two regular sandwiches so we'll each have a slider. I have a big watermelon to start eating so I'm going to make a watermelon/feta/microgreens/balsamic salad that seems to be so popular. And if I think we need something else, a few sweet potato fries.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 8/30? by Trixxee (I've got leftover ph...)
Leftovers here, too! Last bit of our first batch of gazpacho, some pasta from Sunday and other tidbits…
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 8/30? by HomeCulinarian (Leftovers here, too!...)
Jeannette, that dinner you did (a b'day?) looked so great!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 8/30? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
Thanks to Jean... Bahn Mi Rolls, which is perfect since it will be warm today so this way I don't need to use the oven. Btw, anyone on the east coast? How are you doing after Irene? You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
KnCMommy
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 8/30? by KnCMommy (Thanks to Jean... Ba...)
Just don't know yet. Maybe lentils with spinach over pasta. Wish I could get inspired. I've got some nice thick porkchops hmmm
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 8/30? by cjs (Jeannette, that dinn...)
Jean - I didn't make the pasta on Sunday but there was enough leftover for us to take home. Our Sunday dinner tradition has recently developed a new twist. We have started rotating houses among the three families. So, I will host every third week. My niece subscribes to CAH, too, so she usually picks something from there to make.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 8/30? by HomeCulinarian (Jean - I didn't make...)
"My niece subscribes to CAH, too, so she usually picks something from there to make." - oh good, more reviews!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 8/30? by cjs ("My niece subscribes...)
I'm doing Cheesy Baked Ziti. It's quick and easy with little time standing in the kitchen. My siatic nerve (?) is acting up now that school has started....getting worse every day. This was the best choice for today.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 8/30? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm doing Cheesy Bak...)
I'm sorry your hurting, Daphne. Hopefully not for long!

We had one of my favorite C@H salads...Chicken Parmesan Roulades with Caesar Salad...one of those recipes that can make you feel somewhat virtuous even though you know it's totally bad. Man is it yummy!