What's For Dinner, Thursday,SEPT. 1st?
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu for today?

We're having a Ham & Fruit Salad (testing) and grilling a steak to split. Nothing exciting, but good I hope.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's For Dinner, Thursday,SEPT. 1st? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
I have a class tonight to learn how to use all the features on my camera. I won't be home until 9 and didn't make anything ahead, so we'll just have to see what I can scrounge up.
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner, Thursday,SEPT. 1st? by HomeCulinarian (I have a class tonig...)
The Little Zippers, a reggae band is playing at Tughill tonite, so we're off to the vineyard for meat and cheese platter and lots of wine
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner, Thursday,SEPT. 1st? by HomeCulinarian (I have a class tonig...)
Quote:

I have a class tonight to learn how to use all the features on my camera. I won't be home until 9 and didn't make anything ahead, so we'll just have to see what I can scrounge up.

This is what I need to do. What kind of camera do you have HC?

We're having slow cooker baby backs. Baked potatoes and watermelon/feta salad.
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner, Thursday,SEPT. 1st? by Trixxee ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Me too, Trixxee - the book talks about a camera much better than what I'm using!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner, Thursday,SEPT. 1st? by cjs (Me too, Trixxee - th...)
That's funny! My phone is like that. Still only know the basics. Jeannette must be counting the days now!

For dinner tonight, I'm going out again, meeting friends that I get together with every few months for a good chat. My dinner will be something Italian. Ron will probably have my leftover ribs from last night.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner, Thursday,SEPT. 1st? by Mare749 (That's funny! My ph...)
You gadabout, Maryann!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner, Thursday,SEPT. 1st? by cjs (You gadabout, Maryan...)
Yes, and I'm way off course with my healthy eating plan!

Just bought a book by Laura's mom (Nadia Giordana) that is very inspiring and my new read for the week! It's called "Thinking Skinny" and she is living proof that it works.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner, Thursday,SEPT. 1st? by Mare749 (Yes, and I'm way off...)
Another new crockpot meal. Easy Asian Style Beef Stew. Smelled good putting it together. I'll let you all know how it tastes.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner, Thursday,SEPT. 1st? by esgunn (Another new crockpot...)
I have it and thoroughly enjoyed reading it. A lot of good points in it.

"Easy Asian Style Beef Stew" - please do Erin - sounds good.
www.achefsjourney.com