What's for Dinner, Tues 9/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on eveyone's menu today?

We'll have leftovers (but, no egg yolk on top... )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tues 9/13?? by cjs (What's on eveyone's ...)
I'm thinking about making my mom's corn chowder. Also have leftover chicken that can go in the soup or on top of a salad.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues 9/13?? by Mare749 (I'm thinking about m...)
Chicken curry soup from the latest issue though I think I might add a little coconut milk to it.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues 9/13?? by Trixxee (Chicken curry soup f...)
Beef Taquitos topped with shredded lettuce, diced tomato/avocado, sour cream & cheddar cheese. This recipe is from Cuisine Tonight for Two.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues 9/13?? by losblanos1 (Beef Taquitos topped...)
Ok that's just mean Losblanos...now I'm craving taquitos
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues 9/13?? by DFen911 (Ok that's just mean ...)
They do sound good, Blane! We're just having spaghetti....still trying to get back into school mode.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues 9/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (They do sound good, ...)
I like the way Blane makes so many Cuisine recipes. I really have to get back in the mood to try some new recipes...
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues 9/13?? by Mare749 (I like the way Blane...)
We're doing a shrimp scampi au gratin with breadcrumbs and sherry with a salad to accompany.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues 9/13?? by Mare749 (I like the way Blane...)
I know how you feel Maryann. I was looking for some Italian seasoning for Tonya this afternoon and realized that I just don't PLAY - I have herbs, spices, seasonings, etc. that I need to use!!!

It's hot, I may have to work tonight - so when I get home it'll be a tomato tart - maybe with some bacon in it & an egg on top.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!