What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/14??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

We're having Jack, Mac & Cheese - a leftove recipe and artichokes. Those beautiful plants are still producing!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/14?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I brownded some chicken legs quarters. Will add some celery, onion, carrots and his garlic sauce, and cook it in the cazuela on low.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/14?? by Lorraine (I brownded some chic...)
Leftovers here - curried chicken noodle soup. Came out really good. Definitely needed some extra lime juice I thought though.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/14?? by Trixxee (Leftovers here - cur...)
Probably just a salad for me. Just had a fabulous falafel wrap for lunch. I'll cook a steak for Ron.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/14?? by Mare749 (Probably just a sala...)
We've got church....meatloaf with mashed potatoes, if I remember correctly.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/14?? by Gourmet_Mom (We've got church.......)
Tonight, it's Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin w/ Jezebel sauce from Cuisine tonight for two. Steamed asparagus on the side.
I made the S'mores cupcakes yesterday (Aug 2011 page 49), These are really delicious. I took them to work and got nothing but rave reviews.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/14?? by losblanos1 (Tonight, it's Bacon ...)
I am making carnitas tonight, pinto beans, tortillas, and a salad.

Right now I'm rendering down the pork fat in the crock pot and the pork will go in after I strain it off. Trying a little different method tonight.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/14?? by Harborwitch (I am making carnitas...)
Stir fried shrimp with bok choy and jasmine rice Nothing fancy...don't want left overs. Need to get the fridge cleared out cause it's Vacation time! Hopefully we can leave on Friday, but if not Saturday. Heading up to our future home with a small load (cause U-Haul doesn't seem to have a trailer bigger than 6X12).
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/14?? by DFen911 (Stir fried shrimp wi...)
Yea! I wish we could get down to say hi - but I'm working Sat & Sun and Bob is playing in a tourney Sunday with the "Boss" and another work camper and one of the grounds guys. He's all excited - 106 today!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/14?? by Harborwitch (Yea! I wish we coul...)
Clearing out the fridge for VACATION! So, it was leftovers, again, but I'm not complaining!