What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/19??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone?

C@H's Skinny (kinda) meatloaf sandwiches - I've been wanting one since I made meatloaf on Saturday.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/19?? by cjs (What's on the menu ...)
I have one more container of marinara in the freezer and a half of box of shells so stuffed shells it is. Just need to run to Trader Joe's for the cheeses (and wine).
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/19?? by Trixxee (I have one more cont...)
Something with tilapia, but still haven't decided what. Maybe fish tacos.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/19?? by Mare749 (Something with tilap...)
I made Caesar dressing Sunday--we're having Bolognese with Pasta and a salad tonight--we got 1 and 1/2 inches of rain this AM!!!! Now only 20 inches behind!! Really was welcome--you have to start somewhere!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/19?? by Old Bay (I made Caesar dress...)
And, I have a visual of you and Jane doing a rain dance out front!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/19?? by cjs (And, I have a visual...)
Quote:

And, I have a visual of you and Jane doing a rain dance out front!!

In the sunroom at 3:30 AM after the thunder woke us up!!!! I almost mixed a celebratory drink, but didn't.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/19?? by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Pineapple spiced chicken
Asparagus
Apple Vol-au-vents w/ cinnamon & cream sauce
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/19?? by losblanos1 (Pineapple spiced chi...)
Thank goodness, Bill! Great news! I hope the rain continues to roll in.

I'm doing a Thai dish with meatballs and noodles.....finally!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/19?? by Gourmet_Mom (Thank goodness, Bill...)
Yeah Bill! We're still dry here, but nothing like you've experienced this summer. Rain can be so awesome!

We just got home from Bike Week in Key West. What a hoot! Between yummy seafood, drunken bikers, and drag queens we had a great time.

Dinner tonight was one of my fall favorites. It's finally starting to cool off here. We had chicken saltimboca, risotto, and green beans.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 9/19?? by karyn (Yeah Bill! We're sti...)
Bill I'm so glad you had rain! 1 1/2" is a good start.

We had a big tourney yesterday - it rained in the middle of the night Saturday and a squall went over while the tourney was going. Some groups had "no shows" because of a little rain. Wimps.

I'm not sure what we're having - except that it will NOT involve any red meat - too much of that of late. I think some pasta, playing with ideas in my head.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!