Daphne??? You Must Be Really Sick
  Re: (...)
Are you getting any better? This is the longest you've been off the board forever!! Be well, my friend.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Daphne??? You Must Be Really Sick by cjs (Are you getting any ...)
Well poop I come back and this is the first post I see I sure hope you are well soon Daphne!!!
  Re: Re: Daphne??? You Must Be Really Sick by DFen911 (Well poop I come bac...)
I hope you are not down and out all weekend I hope you are feeling better soon!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Daphne??? You Must Be Really Sick by esgunn (I hope you are not d...)
I'm feeling a little better. Thanks, you guys. I've been reading and resting and getting progress reports done. I hate being sick!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Daphne??? You Must Be Really Sick by Gourmet_Mom (I'm feeling a little...)
Did all those germy kids make you sick? What a bummer! Hope you feel better soon, Daphne. Take care of you...
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Daphne??? You Must Be Really Sick by Mare749 (Did all those germy ...)
Yea, probably! I talked to the school deputy today. He's had it for over a week. But I'm on an Advil regime now....not just when I feel bad. It seems to be working, so far. Feeling lots better.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Daphne??? You Must Be Really Sick by Gourmet_Mom (Yea, probably! I ta...)
Oh, I was so glad to see those words..."Feeling lots better"
Keep up the good work
Cis
Empress for Life