Denise, Theresa, etal -
  Re: (...)
We have the greatest restaurant/brewery near us and thought you two (especially) would like to read this description of their new offereing -

Winter Bock - (on draft & bottles Monday, October 3rd)
The weather outside may be frightful... so stay indoors and drink beer! At home or at the pub; good company, hearty laughter and cheers of celebration foster warm feelings of togetherness that makes for memories that last year round. The proper beer brings it all together; Silver City Winter Bock. Winter Bock's blend of five different German and domestic malts lend a deep, rich color and mild roast character to this classic winter lager. Just as old world brewers aged their beer in snow-covered cellars, Silver City stores Winter Bock for five weeks at near freezing tempuratures. Cold conditioning makes Winter Bock the smoothest, most flavorful way we know to celebrate the winter season. 7.0% ABV

Silver City Brewery

http://www.silvercitybrewery.com/

So, Denise, how soon are you and Mr. D getting up here????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Denise, Theresa, etal - by cjs (We have the greatest...)
Oh Jean!!! Gosh we probably won't be back up till late Feb or early March now

Unless of course I can win a $250K lotto
  Re: Re: Denise, Theresa, etal - by DFen911 (Oh Jean!!! Gosh we p...)
Just letting you know there is a restaurant up here waiting for your visit.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Denise, Theresa, etal - by cjs (Just letting you kn...)
She is such a tease, isn't she!