Where is Laura!!!
  Re: (...)
Well we have been very busy.

Maggie has all new teachers and that presents issues. Plus she joined b-ball. So far all positive, but energy consuming.

We also have several close people/relatives who are sick or injured, including my son Joe who split open his ear canal during a bike accident.

I do miss you all though.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Where is Laura!!! by luvnit (Well we have been ve...)
Well no wonder! Whew! I hope everything evens out for you soon! We have missed you.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Where is Laura!!! by Harborwitch (Well no wonder! Whe...)
Oh, Laura, that is a lot to cope with. Praying for your peace.
  Re: Re: Where is Laura!!! by HomeCulinarian (Oh, Laura, that is a...)
Oh man, Laura - I hope everyone heals/feels better soon!! Know you are missed around here.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Where is Laura!!! by cjs (Oh man, Laura - I ho...)
Wow, What a lot to go through Laura. I am glad your daughter is adjusting pretty good. I hope you little boy is healing fast.

Know that we are thinking about you and miss you.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Where is Laura!!! by esgunn (Wow, What a lot to ...)
I hope your son recovers well, Laura. That sounds pretty awful and certainly painful. Good news that Maggie is adjusting with all new teachers. Hope you will be able to join us again soon.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Where is Laura!!! by Mare749 (I hope your son reco...)
Wow, Laura! You sure have started the school year with a bang. Bless your heart, I hope things get better and life gets back to a more expected norm.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Where is Laura!!! by Gourmet_Mom (Wow, Laura! You sur...)
My sons ear is healing nicely and the eardrum is fine. It was torture for him not to play at recess or gym, but now it is all a go.

My grandpa broke a hip and will be in rehab for another 4 weeks. He is at the VA which is an hour away to visit. My mother goes every other day and picks up grandma in the process and brings her home again. This adds three hours to her trip, bless her.

Yes, it's been a bit crazy, but things like this seem to happen in groups. When it rains, it pours.

I opened up another website store and have been doing a lot of website work, updating etc.

I do have a Facebook shop now (thinking of you Jean and Roy). Now I can sell my stuff on facebook through my Fanpage. If you are interested in seeing the Facbook Fanpage here is a link: Autism Shopper Facebook Fanpage On the left you will see a shopping cart to check out the store.

Today is the first day I have nothing to do but clean the house. No kids, no hubby, just me and the catSmile Looking forward to it.

Is it too early for wine?
Laura
  Re: Re: Where is Laura!!! by luvnit (My sons ear is heali...)
I'm p.m.ing you right now, Laura!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Where is Laura!!! by cjs (I'm p.m.ing you righ...)
I added a link Jean so you could see it. I can just see Roy's pepper mills and your cookbooks side by side there!
Laura