What's for Dinner, Thurs., 10/6??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu?

I'm hungry for a grilled steak and baked potato.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 10/6?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
We have another beautiful day here. Might just pack up sub sandwiches and head down to the lake when Ron gets home from work.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 10/6?? by Mare749 (We have another beau...)
Steak and a potato sounds good to me but I guess we'll finish off the leftover meatloaf. I could still make the potato part though. Romaine salad too.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 10/6?? by Trixxee (Steak and a potato s...)
Lasagna Soup and homemade Italian bread mmmm cozy
Cis
Empress for Life
Pork and Apple Kabobs with steamed Julienned carrots. I'm also making those mini blueberry pies again. So delicious.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 10/6?? by losblanos1 (Pork and Apple Kabob...)
I have some great grilled/smoked lamb, will have it in buns with gravy. He found a rice/cabbage concoction in the fridge, and I have some beautiful haricot verts I will cook. Dessert is apples in puff pastry sprinkled with maple/cinnamon sugar.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 10/6?? by Lorraine (I have some great gr...)
As good as everything is sounding all around, I just loved my dinner of a steak (perfectly cooked, thank God, I'd have been so p*ssed if I'd overcooked it) and a baked potatoes and I even splurged and had butter (lots) and green onions. ONe of my favorite dinners...

but, apples in puff pastry sprinkled with maple/cinnamon sugar or mini blueberry pies, criminey they sound good too!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 10/6?? by Lorraine (I have some great gr...)
Freezer diving here! I have some homemade taco pie/hot pocket things that are heating in the oven. Not exciting, but we were planning to go out and we decided not to. Jammies were just too appealing.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 10/6?? by karyn (Freezer diving here!...)
Karyn, I know what you mean! William is not here, so Cricket and I are warming up some frozen Chicken Piccata. I've got some green beans for a side. BG and I will do the steak dinner tomorrow night! Can't wait!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Chicken and Corn Chowder in the crock pot. Hope it is a good recipe.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.