What's for Dinner, Mon., 10/10?
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today?

I am so anxious for dinner - I braised oxtails yesterday and the taste I got was outstanding. Haven't decided what I'll make to go with yet. Polenta, noodles, garlic mashed potatoes................
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 10/10? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I'd be cooking up some big fat noodles, Jean! That is, if I had oxtails and/or big noodles. Turkey dinner with all the trimmings today.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 10/10? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
"The Sage @ Sage Hills Golf and RV Resort" (the restaurant) is closed today and I'm off the schedule in the ProShop so we WILL have the buffalo Chicken mac & cheese and broccoli. It is a must!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 10/10? by Harborwitch ("The Sage @ Sage Hil...)
I need to figure it out. Definitely something with chicken. That really narrows it down, doesn't it?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 10/10? by Trixxee (I need to figure it ...)
OK, it will be chicken breasts with garbanzo beans, tomatoes and paprika. It's served with a spicy greek yogurt sauce and topped with cilantro.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 10/10? by Trixxee (OK, it will be chick...)
I can't believe it has taken you so long to get that, Sharon! I hope it's extra special.

I so wanted Hamburger Pie last night, I am willing to have hamburger again to be able to have it tonight!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 10/10? by Lorraine (I'd be cooking up so...)
We are doing a Greek salad with shrimp.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 10/10? by Old Bay (We are doing a Greek...)
We had the Quick Chicken Marengo from issue #83. Good comfort food for a cool, rainy day, and pretty darn tasty, too!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Mon., 10/10? by karyn (We had the Quick Chi...)
Tonight it's Carnitas on Tamale corn cakes w/ grilled marinated pineapple skewers, topped with toasted coconut.