Sunday Dinner, 10/23?
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

We're starting out the day grazing thru Yakima's farmers market, then some wine tasting and exploring. So, nothing planned at all as yet.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner, 10/23? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Oooooo... That sounds like fun! Just some simple pasta and sausage.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Sunday Dinner, 10/23? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
That sounds like a fun day.

I'm going to get some ribs in the oven - so Bob can finish them on the grill this evening. I've got some sweet potatoes and ?????

I have to work 11 - 4 and want to get some pepper jelly made today - might be tomorrow though.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 10/23? by Harborwitch (That sounds like a f...)
Shredded beef tacos! The meat is in the crockpot with its first batch of seasonings to cook for a long, long time.

Now we're heading out the to the RV show. We tried to go last week, but we got there and I was sick but thought I could make it. We walked in, I sat down and that was the end. Today I'm going to walk in everything!
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 10/23? by BarbaraS (Oooooo... That soun...)
Tonight it's Tarragon cream chicken with a side of asparagus, and Pâté à Choux to make éclairs for dessert (with a vanilla pastry cream inside).
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 10/23? by losblanos1 (Tonight it's Tarrago...)

HI,

Breakfast for dinner for us.

Pancakes and bacon.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 10/23? by piano226 ([br]HI,[br][br]Break...)
Yummm.....pancakes! That sounds sooo good!

Ron is installing windows at our rental today, so I decided to do some cooking. Since Bob is helping him, Holly and I are making dinner for all of us. So far, I have sausage and peppers done, and eggplant parm ready for the oven, and focaccia bread ready to go in. Holly took care of the salad and dessert.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 10/23? by Harborwitch (That sounds like a f...)
We're doing dry aged strips with fingerlings and a salad. A Prive Pinot Le Nord 08 from Willamette.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 10/23? by Old Bay (We're doing dry aged...)
My husband is going to a Duck's game (ice hockey) at 5:00 so I'm off the hook as far as he goes. I think I'm just going to have a sauteed chicken breast and Michael will probably have some pasta.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 10/23? by Trixxee (My husband is going ...)
I still had chicken stock, so made a clean out the fridge soup (carrots, kale, cabbage, and a few noodles). Cornbread is in the oven. maryann, sure wished you lived closer!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.