Tuesday's Dinner - 11/1/11???
  Re: (...)
Geez, November already!! What's on the menu for tonight for everyone?

We almost always go out to dinner on birthdays, but...we have a frig stocked with leftovers - Greek Pizza, part of a BBTA sandwich, sausages, spatzle, potato salad and even more braised short ribs and mashed potatoes!!! Doesn't look like I can cook for a week!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner - 11/1/11??? by cjs (Geez, November alrea...)
It was going to be a mystery meal, but I don't have any egg roll wrappers, so might do that tomorrow. The back-up plan is turkey burgers and salad.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner - 11/1/11??? by Mare749 (It was going to be a...)
I'm thinking about buffalo chicken meatballs but I think they're more of an appetizer than a meal but what the heck! Serve them with carrot and celery sticks. Maybe I'll make some plain rice.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner - 11/1/11??? by Trixxee (I'm thinking about b...)
Tonight it's pizza with fresh oven roasted tomato sauce and basil. The dough is on it's first rise as I type this. I have some leftover pepperoni from the ravioli lasagne, so it looks like it will be a pepperoni pizza.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner - 11/1/11??? by losblanos1 (Tonight it's pizza w...)
I got the egg roll wrappers I needed, so made the first dish of my mystery meal tonight. Since it was so involved, I'm doing it in stages and will probably do the rest tomorrow night. Turned out delish!!!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."