darn Pam!!!
  Re: (...)
Why, or why do companies have to mess with a good thing??? Pam has changed its spray nozzle thing and the indentation is now so slight, you have no idea which way it is spraying!!!! I've even spray me.

I tried switching the nozzle from an old can from the trailer, but they've also changed the configuation of the attachment part, so the old doesn't fit! I'm sending a letter to the company today after spraying my stove yesterday.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Damn Pam!!! by cjs (Why, or why do compa...)
I always wonder the same thing, Jean. Why do they have to mess with something that works just fine the way it is? Same thing happened to my favorite hair spray They changed the sprayer and now it comes out in this week and weird mist that keeps going after it's released. Hate it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Damn Pam!!! by Mare749 (I always wonder the ...)
Geeze! I hate when they do that. Glad my can is still fairly full.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Damn Pam!!! by Gourmet_Mom (Geeze! I hate when ...)
Just a little FYI that I'm sure you already knew. The store brands of "Pam" are still the regular type sprayer. I imagine they'll change in a while to comply, but for now, I'm going to stock up on those
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Damn Pam!!! by farnfam (Just a little FYI th...)
Think I'd better also!!! Thanks Cis.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Damn Pam!!! by cjs (Think I'd better als...)
I know some people have NOT had good luck with this method, but I have vegetable oil in a cosmetic, atomiser-style sprayer (not like the old perfume atomisers, but cheap, plastic pump bottles from WalMart). Also another with olive oil. With the right sprayer, I don't have any problems AND I don't have to pay the high price of Pam.

Some people have said that they think the oil gets rancid in such sprayers, but I don't see how, since those same oils would be kept out at room temperature, anyway. Furthermore, none of my sprayers have ever had the oil go rancid.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Damn Pam!!! by labradors (I know some people h...)
I used to do that, Labs, don't know when or why I stopped....
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Damn Pam!!! by cjs (I used to do that, L...)
That's a clever idea. Thanks, Labs.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Damn Pam!!! by Mare749 (That's a clever idea...)
Thanks!

The original reason behind it was that, when I first came down here, they didn't have Pam at all. Now, they DO have Pam, but it is WAY more expensive than just getting the oil, so I haven't had any reason to start buying it.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?