Thursday's Dinner?? 11/10?
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

I have no idea. Maybe I'll get inspireed from you all.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Thursday's Dinner?? 11/10? by cjs (What's on the menu ...)
I'm baking a quiche right now for brunch, so we'll be set for several hours. We're heading out to Amish country after that, so will probably be eating something hearty and homemade later. There are some really good restaurants down that way.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner?? 11/10? by Mare749 (I'm baking a quiche ...)
You're having a great week, aren't you, Maryann??? How fun to have Ron off for a week.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner?? 11/10? by cjs (You're having a grea...)
Have fun, Maryann! I'm trying to cook a few things to get us through the next few days. Soaked a big pot of beans last night. Some will go into the cazuela with pork for a stew. The rest go will in a soup pot.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner?? 11/10? by Lorraine (Have fun, Maryann! ...)
I'm going to make the pork and mushroom stew from Issue 83 (October 2010). Made it last year and enjoyed it. Served over mashed potatoes.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner?? 11/10? by Trixxee (I'm going to make th...)
We got some veal scallopini from the "quick sale" section and are having veal marsala with chanterelle mushrooms!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner?? 11/10? by Old Bay (We got some veal sca...)
Sushi dinner for us tonight in our favorite Sushi restaurant.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner?? 11/10? by piano226 (Sushi dinner for us ...)
We're working on leftovers, still!
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner?? 11/10? by HomeCulinarian (We're working on lef...)
Sushi!! It's so funny - Roy has to be drug to a sushi bar, but once he's there, he really enjoys it. Don't know what's what with that.

We ended up having some l/o roast beef, onions and a little gravy and another acorn squash.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner?? 11/10? by cjs (Sushi!! It's so funn...)
Tonight's feedbag will contain Chicken and Artichokes with a side of steamed asparagus. Cuisine issue #38 (April 2003)