What's for Saturday's Dinner - 11/12?
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone?

We have one lonely Heirloom left in the greenhouse, so guess the last BLT is in order - plus my poor little house basil plant is on its last legs, so I'll probably use both up.

Have a great party, Bill & Jane!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Saturday's Dinner - 11/12? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I'm planning on the Winter Pork Stew. I hope I got everything. Oops! Just checked and realized I didn't get a turnip. But I think I'm going to go with it anyway.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Saturday's Dinner - 11/12? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm planning on the ...)
Meatloaf, potatoes, and salad. Feeling a bit under the weather.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Saturday's Dinner - 11/12? by BarbaraS (Meatloaf, potatoes, ...)
Rib roast and herb roasted potatoes.

Daphne rock it without the darn thing

Sorry to hear you're not feeling good Barbara, but you have a great comfort food meal planned.
  Re: Re: What's for Saturday's Dinner - 11/12? by BarbaraS (Meatloaf, potatoes, ...)
Not good on a weekend, Barbara - feel better soon.

Enjoying your 3 day weekend, Daphne?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Tonight the whole family is coming over for an early Thanksgiving dinner. My wife and I will be on vacation during the actual holiday, So we're throwing an informal get together, by informal, I mean we are eating off of paper plates.
We're having Turkey & gravy over chive mashed potatoes, yams, stuffing, cranberries, green bean casserole, dinner rolls and pumpkin pie for dessert. The good news is that I'm making only the turkey, gravy and potatoes.
  Re: Re: What's for Saturday's Dinner - 11/12? by losblanos1 (Tonight the whole fa...)
That sounds sooo good, Blane. I can't wait for T-day.

Probably the pot roast from yesterday that we didn't end of having because we went out instead.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Saturday's Dinner - 11/12? by Mare749 (That sounds sooo goo...)
Blane you just made me so hungry for Thanksgiving Gonna have to sit down and really look over my menu.
  Re: Re: What's for Saturday's Dinner - 11/12? by DFen911 (Blane you just made ...)
My husband is making chili. Yay - no cooking for me!
  Re: Re: What's for Saturday's Dinner - 11/12? by Trixxee (My husband is making...)
Lol Trixxee I am starting my chili today for tomorrow's dinner