What's for Dinner, Tues - 11/22/11??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today?

We'll be in Portland with Houseboat Don and having just a fun pizza party (I'm going to start a thread about the pizza) with sparkly for our anniversary dinner.

A couple of you have met our friend Don and know how he is built - he now has a new puppy, 'Hank,' who is an English Bull. Talk about master and dog look alikes!! Can't wait to meet Hank.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tues - 11/22/11?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Just got dinner started - slow cooker philly cheese steak pot roast for sandwiches (an Erin recipe)!

Have fun Jean! Is today your actual anniversary? Or should I save my happy anniversary wishes for another day?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues - 11/22/11?? by Trixxee (Just got dinner star...)
Happy Anniversary, Jean and Roy! Hope you are having a blast with Houseboat Don and Hank. Would love to see a pic if you think of it.

Dinner tonight is Beef Barley Stew. It just won't stop raining here and it's cold outside!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues - 11/22/11?? by Mare749 (Happy Anniversary, J...)
Both your dinners look wonderful as it is raining cats and dogs all the way and the park is flooded in spots, also!!

Maryann, I brought the camera so we'll take some pictures.

Yes, today is the day!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues - 11/22/11?? by Mare749 (Happy Anniversary, J...)
Oooo Oooo Oooo!! A Very Happy Anniversary here, too!! Hope you share a wonderful day!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues - 11/22/11?? by BarbaraS (Oooo Oooo Oooo!! A ...)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I hope you guys had a GREAT day!

I'm celebrating, too! I've got FIVE DAYS OFF! I'm hoping to get my feet back on the ground. Although, with so much to do, in so little time..........

I made my Grannie's Hamburger Pie....aka Jean's Hamburger Pie, minus the cheese and egg....LOL! It was super yummy!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.