Tuesday, What's for Dinner, 11/29??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone?

We're headed to Costco, so will pick up something somewhere - please, God, not a Costco hotdog, Roy's favorite.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday, What's for Dinner, 11/29?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I'm going to make a batch of the Weight Watcher's Cabbage Soup in time for lunch. Perhaps linguine with clam sauce for dinner. I have all the ingredients.
  Re: Re: Tuesday, What's for Dinner, 11/29?? by Trixxee (I'm going to make a ...)
Quote:

Weight Watcher's Cabbage Soup

I lost my recipe for it, could you post it pls? I found a container of artichoke/spinach/corn soup in the freezer, so will have that with some rosemary focaccia.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Tuesday, What's for Dinner, 11/29?? by Lorraine ( [blockquote]Quote:[...)
Leftover spinach lasagna rolls and a salad for us.
  Re: Re: Tuesday, What's for Dinner, 11/29?? by HomeCulinarian (Leftover spinach las...)
I made a pot of turkey vegetable soup, so having that for lunch. Not sure about dinner yet. Probably just something quick as I'm going to watch Alyssa ice skate.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday, What's for Dinner, 11/29?? by Mare749 (I made a pot of turk...)
"I'm going to watch Alyssa ice skate." - Can you believe I still have my ice skates?? Tried them in the 80s and could barely stand up. In my teens, I was a good skater. and loved it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday, What's for Dinner, 11/29?? by cjs ("I'm going to watch ...)
I tried ice skating one time. Not for me.

When I went out for buses this afternoon, I commented on how chilly it had gotten. Ding dong! Chili for dinner with cornbread!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday, What's for Dinner, 11/29?? by Gourmet_Mom (I tried ice skating ...)
Quote:

When I went out for buses this afternoon, I commented on how chilly it had gotten. Ding dong! Chili for dinner with cornbread!

Daphne, we're thoroughly enjoying temps in the 50's here! Not even wearing a coat to work. Having 3 distinct seasons here (snow, mud and the 4th of July) certainly changes our perspective!

Maryann, how nice that Alyssa is skating!!

Jean, I can't really skate anymore, either. I guess it's not like riding a bike.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Tuesday, What's for Dinner, 11/29?? by pjcooks ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Enjoy it while it lasts, PJ. I'm sure it won't last long.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday, What's for Dinner, 11/29?? by Gourmet_Mom (Enjoy it while it la...)
Tonight it's Hawaiian chicken salad on toasted baguette. From Cuisine at home Weeknight menus.