Monday, What's for Dinner, 12/5??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

I slow-cooked 1/2 a pork shoulder (the other half went to Italian sausage) yesterday, so I'm digging out my 2010 B'day dinner Cuban Burger morphed into a pulled pork burger but with the delicious mustard relish that went with the original recipe - Issue 81, page 13). It's so tasty. And maybe some Tequila refried beans (page 9)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday, What's for Dinner, 12/5?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Catering leftovers here. Turkey Fricasee, Meatballs in Merlot Sauce, glazed carrots, biscuits. It's a laundry/cleaning/putting away day here, so they will come in handy.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Monday, What's for Dinner, 12/5?? by Lorraine (Catering leftovers h...)
Spaghetti and meatballs, again. And a butter lettuce salad.
  Re: Re: Monday, What's for Dinner, 12/5?? by Trixxee (Spaghetti and meatba...)
"a laundry/cleaning/putting away day here" - Uhhh, I got a good look at my glass shelves with crystal/goblets/etc last night and man, are they dusty. So, doin' the same here today - shelf by shelf.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday, What's for Dinner, 12/5?? by cjs ("a laundry/cleaning/...)
Big housecleaning day, so probably leftover pot roast. Cooking day tomorrow.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday, What's for Dinner, 12/5?? by Mare749 (Big housecleaning da...)
Jean changed her icon!

I think I'm making chicken & rice with broccoli. If not that, then something with butternut squash.
  Re: Re: Monday, What's for Dinner, 12/5?? by HomeCulinarian (Jean changed her ico...)
Quote:

Jean changed her icon!

I think I'm making chicken & rice with broccoli. If not that, then something with butternut squash.

Do you suppose that means she's getting a puppy???

Wellllllllll I'm not sure about dinner. The plan was a pot roast in the crock pot - but ..... It appears our hot water heater has sprung a leak and we have to figure out where and what and if/how it can be fixed. It's about 24 outside, and of course the water heater is outside.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Monday, What's for Dinner, 12/5?? by Harborwitch ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
"Do you suppose that means she's getting a puppy???"

NO!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday, What's for Dinner, 12/5?? by cjs ("Do you suppose that...)
Awww, too bad! Hank is absolutely adorable. Love your new avatar, Jean.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday, What's for Dinner, 12/5?? by Mare749 (Awww, too bad! Hank ...)
Thanks, I do, too! He'll be up visiting in a couple/three weeks.
www.achefsjourney.com