T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 12/9?
  Re: (...)
Happy Friday to everyone - what's on the menu for today?

Maryann sent me the neatest idea for Cauliflower Pizza Crust! I'll grill some bells, zucc, onion, don't know what else to top it with. Interesting.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 12/9? by cjs (Happy Friday to ever...)
Jean, that's what I'm making today too! Let's both hope that it turns out well or we just might have to order take-out.

I'm making a traditional style for this one since I'm worried that the cauliflower crust might be a challenge for Ron. So, using my homemade sauce, mozz, mushrooms and pepperoni. I'm going to make a "chef salad" too, just in case...

You will probably be making yours first. Any chance you could report back today how it works out?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 12/9? by Mare749 (Jean, that's what I'...)
I thawed some whole bonless, skinless chicken breasts that we had rubbed and grilled. I'll make a mushroom cream sauce to go over them, herbed rice pilaf, still have lots of carrots and broccoli.

That cauliflower crust sounds great! Sure hope someone posts a review, and maybe the recipe.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 12/9? by Lorraine (I thawed some whole ...)
We have a new Chipotle that opened up around the corner so I'm thinking take-out tacos.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 12/9? by Trixxee (We have a new Chipot...)
I'll let you know as soon as we try it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 12/9? by cjs (I'll let you know as...)
Chicken in Paprika Cream, rice, and whatever veggie is calling our name in the store. If I get busy I think I'll make the White Pepper Ginger Lemon cake, but make mini bundts I think.

You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 12/9? by Harborwitch (Chicken in Paprika C...)
I'm having steak night, here. I'm sooooooo glad it's Finally Friday!

Anxious to hear about these pizzas. Interesting?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 12/9? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm having steak nig...)
I have a pork tenderloin calling and so gonna probably grill it.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 12/9? by DFen911 (I have a pork tender...)
Steak night here also.