What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/12??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

We're 50-50 on the TenderTails we had yesterday. One piece was fork tender, and a couple were chewy...so, I think I'll make some soup and add the pieces to it. May make some bread also, but we've all collected so many fabulous bread recipes, it always takes me a while to decide between. (sigh, what a problem, huh?)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/12?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I was watching a Bobby Flay brunch episode yesterday and will make the Italian frittata he did (yellow and red peppers, onions, fresh parm, fresh herbs, topped with garlicky-cherry tomato sauce/salsa he cooked down). I think I might add some crispy proscuitto to the egg mixture or else just garnish with the proscuitto. Will need to serve it with some type of toast (ciabatta?) and/or potatoes. The potatoes might very well turn out to be tater tots - don't cringe!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/12?? by Trixxee (I was watching a Bob...)
Ragu leftovers
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/12?? by DFen911 (Ragu leftovers [img]...)
Pork Wellington with apple-sage sauce and a side of steamed asparagus.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/12?? by losblanos1 (Pork Wellington with...)
A salmon recipe Hubby cut from the paper...
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/12?? by HomeCulinarian (A salmon recipe Hubb...)
Hamburger Pie....had all the ingredients. Good, though....it's cool here. And I've got a field trip with the kids to a fishery tomorrow....not my idea. I needed comfort food. Wish me luck! If we get home with everyone and they're all dry, I'll be happy.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/12?? by Gourmet_Mom (Hamburger Pie....had...)
Ahhhhm field trips!! I used to offer up prayers for the teachers whenever I signed a permission slip for those.

My Slow-Cooked Mexican stew turned out quite well and I made Burr's Red Chili cornbread. Oh my, been a while.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com