What's for Dinner, TUESDAY., 12/13??
  Re: (...)
So, what's on the menu for tonight?

Not sure here yet....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, TUESDAY., 12/13?? by cjs (So, what's on the me...)
I'm not really sure yet either. It might be chicken soft tacos or quesadillas and "smashed" pinto beans.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 12/13?? by Trixxee (I'm not really sure ...)
Trixxee, I made my salsa chicken yesterday in the crock pot and then served over warmed corn tortillas, cheese, refried black bean, red onion, cillantro, and a squeeze of lime. So easy and so tasty! Chicken thighs or a mix of thighs and breasts, 1 to 2 cups salsa, low 4 to 5 hours.

Not sure here. Still deciding, but nothing very fancy.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 12/13?? by Trixxee (I'm not really sure ...)
Not sure yet, but watched Ming Tsa make Kung Pao last night, so might be that. He made it look so easy. His parents were on the show near the end and cooked prawns. They dropped large prawns right into a pot of oil with the shells on. After draining, they just tossed with the sauce. Looked fantastic!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 12/13?? by Mare749 (Not sure yet, but wa...)
Turkey pot pie, but it's not Wednesday.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 12/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (Turkey pot pie, but ...)
From the bowels of my freezer, I found two roasted duck leg/thighs, so chopped and sauteed with bell pepper and combined with marinara/Hoisin mixture and made duck tacos with green onions, lettuce, cheese. Yummy, they were good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 12/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (Turkey pot pie, but ...)
Meatballs in fresh tomato sauce with spaghetti and garlic bread.
Wow, you're right! No wonder I've been feeling rushed all day like the week is getting away from me!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 12/13?? by Mare749 (Wow, you're right! ...)
So.....what's your point??????????
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 12/13?? by Mare749 (Wow, you're right! ...)
I don't think Jean caught on.....LOL! (Oops, yes she did. Sorry, Jean.)

BTW, I survived the trip with everyone safe and dry! But I'm exhausted! Even so, I have to do dinner, make a cheesecake for school tomorrow, and Jean's Sweet and Spicy Kielbasa. (I wanted to do the kielbasa, but coworkers requested cheesecake.)

(Sorry, Daphne, had to change yours also, or it would be forever "Wed.")
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.