Totally OT but had to share...seriously funny
  Re: (...)
Hi,

I dont forward things often but yesterday I dont remember laughing as hard as I did listening to this.
I can soooo relate when I had to do the talk with my kids.

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display...s-sweeney/
  Re: Totally OT but had to share...seriously funny by piano226 (Hi,[br][br]I dont fo...)
That's hilarious! I sent it on to my girls.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Totally OT but had to share...seriously funny by piano226 (Hi,[br][br]I dont fo...)
I have seen it before. I laughed histarically. While cringing at the same time! I am waiting for the bomb to hit here.

I am waiting for the Santa Bomb too! Ugh.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Totally OT but had to share...seriously funny by esgunn (I have seen it befor...)
That is funny!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Totally OT but had to share...seriously funny by cjs (That is funny!!! [im...)
That is funnier than heck!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Totally OT but had to share...seriously funny by Harborwitch (That is funnier than...)
hahaha Thanks for the laugh!
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Totally OT but had to share...seriously funny by farnfam (hahaha Thanks for th...)
Oh, my goodness! That is a riot!
So funny, just sent it to my boss. Back to check out her other stuff...

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Totally OT but had to share...seriously funny by pjcooks (So funny, just sent ...)
Great way to start my morning with a laugh!
  Re: Re: Totally OT but had to share...seriously funny by iBcookin (Great way to start m...)
That was hilarious! I can't wait to share with the kids.."..aged 28, 24, 21. They're going to roll!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.