Where is Karyn???
  Re: (...)
Karyn, we miss you! Where are you? Time to stop in for a visit, you've been away too long!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Where is Karyn??? by Mare749 (Karyn, we miss you! ...)
I was just wondering the same thing the other day. Almost winter break - even for the Jewish School isn't it? (that is where you are teaching, right?) Hope you pop in over the Holidays. We miss you.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Where is Karyn??? by esgunn (I was just wondering...)
I knew when she went back to work it would be hard for her. I can relate. What few minutes she has are filled with time with family and/or hubby on the bike. I'm guessing we may hear from her when winter sets in? Does anybody have a Facebook page for her?

Hey Karyn! Check in. We want to know how your year has gone! We miss you!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Where is Karyn??? by Gourmet_Mom (I knew when she went...)
Yes, to all of the above!! Stop in when you can.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Where is Karyn??? by cjs (Yes, to all of the a...)
I'm here! Life has been really overwhelming working at a new school...particularly since I'm doing special ed at a Jewish Day School and my Hebrew is none-existent. Overall, I'm loving the job, but there have been challenges I've never before experienced.

We finished midterms today (YIPPEE!!!!) and all of my students passed (DOUBLE YIPPEE!!!!!!) so I'm off for two weeks and may be bugging you with ideas for Christmas weekend with DS and his vegetarian GF....I'm thinking of adding spanikopita to our usual beef tenderloin roast or steak menu. Other than that, adapting the meal to make sides vegetarian is no problem. Does that sound like a good solution to y'all?
  Re: Re: Where is Karyn??? by karyn (I'm here! Life has b...)
Whoo hoooo! Welcome home, Karyn! I know how you feel. My year is a major challenge this year, too. God bless you for what you do.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Where is Karyn??? by Gourmet_Mom (Whoo hoooo! Welcome...)
Great to hear from you, Karyn! It will be wonderful to have you spend some time with us during your winter break.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Where is Karyn??? by Mare749 (Great to hear from y...)
Welcome back and have a great vacation. Your idea for adding spanikopita sound like a winner.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com