Bill & Jane's Christmas Parties 2011
  Re: (...)
Pictures of food from the Christmas parties. Most things are labeled.

[Image: IMG_0037.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0075.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0061.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0072.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0068.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0047.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0046.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0066.jpg]

Cheesemonger did the beautiful cheeseboard!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Bill & Jane's Christmas Parties 2011 by Old Bay (Pictures of food fro...)
OMG! That is beautiful! Stunning! I'm drooling and we just ate lunch!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Bill & Jane's Christmas Parties 2011 by Harborwitch (OMG! That is beauti...)
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

Unbelievable! Not just the food but the decorations are awesome!!

So, we're all invited next year, right?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Bill & Jane's Christmas Parties 2011 by BarbaraS (WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!...)
Holy schmoly!! Derek and I are SOOO gonna get out to your neck of the woods some Christmas.

I love the 12 days of Christmas plates! What a wonderful back drop for the feast. Derek is drooling over the smoked salmon. So incredibly clever that the diver mask is on the table for the seafood.

How many guests did you have? Everything just looks amazing!!
  Re: Re: Bill & Jane's Christmas Parties 2011 by DFen911 (Holy schmoly!! Derek...)
Hey! I recognize those champagne glasses!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Bill & Jane's Christmas Parties 2011 by BarbaraS (Hey! I recognize th...)
Quote:

Hey! I recognize those champagne glasses!!

Barbara

You should!!!! Beautiful!! We had 48 attend. The lobster newburg was not plated for the picture. We also show an artichoke brie dip, pickled asparagus plate, and pesto stuffed mussels,
  Re: Re: Bill & Jane's Christmas Parties 2011 by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Wow, what a gorgeous spread! Very nice! Everything looks spectacular.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Bill & Jane's Christmas Parties 2011 by Mare749 (Wow, what a gorgeous...)
Yes, Denise you do need to spend a Christmas with the Millers - we were lucky enough to do so last Christmas. F----, what a different Christmas we're having this year. (sorry )

Allison, you outdid yourself with the cheese board. (By the way, Jane, I love her haircut - it's darling.)

Barbara, I recognized the flutes also.

Well done, Jane and Bill.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Bill & Jane's Christmas Parties 2011 by cjs (Yes, Denise you do n...)
Way cool! Quite the fĂȘte!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Bill & Jane's Christmas Parties 2011 by labradors (Way cool! Quite the ...)
What a spectacular spread! WOW!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.