What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/19??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today for everyone?

I have a little beef stew left, so I think I'll toss it with some pasta. May get some bread made also. Have to run around and pick up last minute Christmas things...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thursday, 12/22 - I'm editing my post on this thread so we can find the Vinegar Potatoes again.... Trixxee mention further down in this thread about these potatoes

http://noblepig.com/2011/06/05/salt-and-...atoes.aspx
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/19?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I had chicken noodle soup on the brain, but that may change when my BG wakes up and calls to tell me what she wants.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/19?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We're going to do Jeans turkey/leek casserole when we get home from shopping. (we have leftover turkey and ham, and our leeks are going away).
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/19?? by Old Bay (We're going to do Je...)
I made a pot of beef vegetable soup overnight in the crockpot and started an 18 hour bread last night too. Since I have to finish one more batch of cookies today and drizzle icing on some others, dinner will be easy.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/19?? by Mare749 (I made a pot of beef...)
I definitely want to make these salt and vinegar potatoes from Noble Pig. Not sure what the meat will be. Maybe a roasted chicken.

Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/19?? by Trixxee (I definitely want to...)
It's sunny today and supposed to rain for the rest of the week, so I'm grilling. I think I'll do chicken kebabs with veggies and toum.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/19?? by karyn (It's sunny today and...)
Wow, Trixxee - kinda like a smashed German potato salad. Sounds really tasty! copied!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/19?? by Trixxee (I definitely want to...)
Quote:

I definitely want to make these salt and vinegar potatoes from Noble Pig. Not sure what the meat will be. Maybe a roasted chicken.

We're going to do those!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/19?? by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I want those potatoes! I may just copy your dinner, Trixxee!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/19?? by Gourmet_Mom (I want those potatoe...)
I want those potatoes, too! But it won't go with the spaghetti and meatballs I'd planned for tonight. But I'm marking this thread so I can find it again!