Issue #91 - New Issue
  Re: (...)
I went back 4 pages of threads and couldn't find the thread that was started about this issue....was it a part of another thread?

Oh well, I'm excited about some of the goodies in there -

the Asian Kitchen dishes sound like fun
Mac'n Cheese with kielbasa and Dijon sounds good too.
Grapefruit & Avocado Tostadas
Cheesy Bacon-Jalapeno Roll-Ups (of course, anything wrapped in a tortilla )
Potato Chip cookies - interesting
and, the Goulash, yum.

This one ought to be fun.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Issue #91 - New Issue by cjs (I went back 4 pages ...)
I only did a quick once-over, so need to go back, but was thinking the same thing. Some interesting dishes to try. Of course, I always love anything Asian, so that's fun, too.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Issue #91 - New Issue by Mare749 (I only did a quick o...)
I need to check my box tomorrow!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Issue #91 - New Issue by Gourmet_Mom (I need to check my b...)
My new mini spring form pan arrives today, so I'll be making the chocolate truffle cheesecake (page 51). I also have the Baja fish taco salad, Taco pie, Cranberry pocket pies w/ turkey & Boursin and Chicken piccata fondue on my menu for the next week. This is an outstanding issue.
  Re: Re: Issue #91 - New Issue by Gourmet_Mom (I need to check my b...)
I got mine in the mail yesterday. I haven't had a chance to flip through it, but I will do that this afternoon. I t looks great though.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Issue #91 - New Issue by luvnit (I got mine in the ma...)
" Cranberry pocket pies w/ turkey & Boursin" - have you seen the ad on t.v. for boursin where they ask, "...how do you say boursin?" I've never pronounced it the way they do.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com